How to solve the problem of dust on the electrophoretic paint film?
Electrophoretic coating is a coating process with high requirements on the surface, and the coating environment is also very important. So Hong Heshun engineers today we will talk about what factors will cause dust to adhere to the electrophoretic paint film. How should we solve these problems?
Dust adhesion problem phenomenon:
Dust adheres to the surface of the electrophoretic paint film.
1. The water in the washing tank before the electrophoresis coating is too dirty and has particulate impurities.
2. The electrophoresis tank itself contains impurity particles or metal ions.
3. Dust is falling above the dripping area after electrophoresis.
4. There are dust particles in the oven.
1. Increase the number of pure water replacements in the pure water tank in front of the electrophoresis tank.
2. Strengthen ultrafiltration electrophoresis paint bath and add pure water.
3. Add a dust protection cover above the dripping area, often clean the sanitation of the production workshop, and if possible, can be used as a sealed dust-free workshop.
4. Remove dust and impurities in the baking oven and clean the oven regularly.
In the electrophoretic process coating, many aspects need our attention, every detail needs to be noticed. Therefore, we must always pay attention to product data changes and make adjustments in time to ensure the quality of electrophoresis products. Shipping is guaranteed. The equipment needs to be designed properly at the same time, otherwise many problems will be brought about during the later use. Hong Heshun's electrophoresis equipment is superior to other equipment manufacturers in terms of design.