What is the difference between white electrophoretic paint and white latex paint?
White electrophoretic paint and latex paint are one of the paints we often see in our daily life. However, their use and usage are completely different. To understand the difference between white latex paint and electrophoretic paint, you need to know their definition and characteristics. Hong Heshun electrophoretic paint manufacturers will tell you about the characteristics and uses of white electrophoretic paint and latex paint.
First let's analyze the characteristics of white latex paint:
1. The white latex paint dries quickly, and the surface is very dry within half an hour at room temperature.
2. The paint film of white latex paint has strong resistance to alkali erosion, comfortable color and soft color.
3. The latex paint film is hard and easy to make.
4. According to the decorative gloss requirements, latex paint can be divided into matt, matte, semi-gloss, mercerized and shiny types.
5. Has good adhesion, which can avoid cracking of the paint film, and the elastic latex paint also has good functions of waterproofing, resisting bacteria, and protecting walls.
6. Latex paint does not need to be conductive, and its application is very simple. The application range is also very wide.
Use of white latex paint: mainly used for wet wall coating, printing and binding and furniture product manufacturing.
After talking about the characteristics of latex paint, let's talk about the characteristics of white electrophoretic paint:
1 The coating efficiency of electrophoretic paint is high, the paint loss is small, and the utilization rate of paint can reach 95% or even higher.
2. The construction of white electrophoretic paint can realize automatic continuous production, and the labor efficiency is very high.
3. Electrophoretic coating is safe and environmentally friendly.
4. The white electrophoretic paint has a very good protective effect on the coated product, and it can have the best protective effect on the machine.
5. The paint film of electrophoretic paint is very flat and smooth, and the uniformity of the paint film is very good. The paint film thickness is consistent in every place. This point of latex paint cannot be achieved.
The use of white electrophoretic paint: mainly used in electrophoretic coating of automobiles, motorcycle accessories, home appliances, and some hardware tools, to achieve anti-corrosion and also achieve decorative effects.
Shenzhen Hongheshun Co., Ltd. is engaged in the research and development and production of white electrophoretic paint. The produced white electrophoretic paint complies with ROHS and SGS testing standards. Hong Heshun has more than ten years of experience in the electrophoretic paint coating industry. Welcome to come to our company to inquire about the problems of electrophoretic paint.