Electrophoretic paint for lock accessories is a cathodic electrophoretic paint developed by Hong Heshun for the performance requirements of locks, which can make various antique effects on the lock. The current imitation green bronze and red bronze are the popular trends of locks.
In addition to the general characteristics of electrophoretic paint, this electrophoretic paint also has the following characteristics:
1. Simple groove matching, can be used for various color coatings.
2. Strong UV resistance, long lasting gloss and stable color.
3. The paint film has high hardness, which can reach above 3H.
4. Different colors and gloss effects can be made through the combination of pigments and additives.
5. Low temperature curing, which can be cured at a minimum of 120 ° C.
♦ Recommended use:
It is mainly used for antique series electrophoretic painting of zinc alloy materials, transparent electrophoresis of zinc alloy seals, etc.
♦ Physical information:
Solid content: (60 ± 2)%
♦ Coating characteristics:
Excellent UV resistance, at the same time with improved gloss, smooth coating; coating film thickness 5-18 microns; hardness ≥ 3H.